Even when the weather isn’t conducive for outdoor activities, Dublin has no shortage of attractions. The city has something for everyone, ranging from historic buildings to unusual experiences that go beyond the tourist traps. One such off-beat attraction was the Van Gogh Exhibition – an immersive experience.
WHAT IS IT?
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Van Gogh Exhibition lets you step into the universe of the Dutch genius Vincent Van Gogh – one of the most famous and influential figures in Western art history. The exhibition gives you a great perspective on the painter, his life, and his artwork. You can explore
1. A 20,000 sq. ft. immersive room featuring spectacular two-story projections of the artist’s most compelling works.
2. The life of Van Gogh. With a museum-like concept, learn about the artist and his work with the help of innovative storytelling.
3. A studio where you can give your touch to Van Gogh’s popular sketches and project it on a huge digital display. Be Van Gogh for a day!
4. An enthralling VR journey into the inspiration behind 8 of his iconic works.
TICKETS AND LOCATION?
It is located in Artane, Dublin5, D05 X395. Find all the details here –
ADDITIONAL INFO –
- There’s ample parking (FREE) available at the venue.
- The VR experience costs an additional €5 pp. But, we highly recommend it.
- Expect to spend at least 1-2 hrs here.
- The temperature is maintained at 10º inside the venue, so ensure you are dressed appropriately to weather the cold.
Give this a shot. Even if you’re remotely interested in art, this shall enthral you. And we can guarantee you’d come back home from this experience and read more about Van Gogh and his paintings.
We hope you liked this post. Please leave your comments or send us a private message with any feedback. Your suggestions would help us write better. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for regular updates.