Prep time: 20 mins
- Mushrooms (small-sized) – 250 g
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Onion (small-sized) – 1
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – per taste
- Salt – per taste
- Mixed herbs (optional)
1. Heat the oil and butter in a pan.
2. Add finely chopped onion and garlic, and saute for 2 mins.
3. Add the whole mushrooms and roast for 5 mins.
4. Then, add the salt, pepper powder, and mixed herbs and saute until the mushrooms roast to a nice brown color. Make sure that the mushrooms are evenly roasted, regularly mixing them.
Serve hot! 🙂
– Kavi & Ninja