Prep time: 30 mins | Freezing time: 8 hours
- Hand/Stand mixer (You can also use a blender. But for best results, use a hand/stand mixer)
- Fresh Cream – 250 ml
- Sweetened condensed milk – 200 ml
- Pomegranate – 1
- Vanilla Extract – 1 Tbsp
- Strawberries – 3 nos. (optional)
- Place the whisk attachment (of your mixer), mixing bowl, condensed milk, and fresh cream in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Add the deseeded pomegranate (and strawberries) into the blender. Blend it and extract the puree using a filter.
- In the cooled mixing bowl, add the fresh cream. Beat with the whisk attachment on medium speed until cream thickens. Do not overbeat or the cream may turn into butter.
- Then, add condensed milk, vanilla extract, and the puree to the cream and give a quick mix using the beater.
- Move the contents to an airtight container and leave it to freeze overnight.
For added flavor, serve with fruits or any toppings of your choice.
– Kavi & Ninja