Prep Time: 90 mins
NOTE: 1 cup = 250ml. All these measurements are for a large baking pan. Adjust accordingly.
- Pineapple slices – 1 Tin
- Cake Flour – 2 cups
- Baking Powder – 1 Tbsp
- Pinch of baking Soda
- Salt – 1 Tbsp
- Granulated Sugar – 1 to 1/2 cup
- Brown Sugar – 2 Tbsp
- Melted Butter – 1/2 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Yoghurt – 1 Tbsp
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Extract
- Pineapple juice (from the tin)
1. Heat 2 Tbps of butter with brown sugar for 2-3 mins. (Do not heat for long)
2. Grease the pan using this melted butter mixture.
3. Arrange the pineapple slices in the pan
4. Add the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl – Cake flour, Baking powder, Baking soda, Salt, and Sugar
5. In another bowl, add the wet ingredients and give a mix – Melted Butter, Eggs, pineapple juice, Vanilla extract, milk, and Yoghurt.
6. Gradually, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and give a quick mix.
7. Lastly, pour this mixture on top of the pineapple slices and cook in the oven at 175 deg Celcius for 45 mins.
NOTE: Baking time may vary depending upon the appliance. Check regularly.
Please leave your comments or feel free to reach out to us with any feedback. Your suggestions would help us. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for regular updates.
– Kavi & Ninja
One Comment Add yours