Prep Time: 90 mins
NOTE: 1 cup = 250ml. All these measurements are for a large baking pan. Adjust accordingly.
- Pineapple slices – 1 Tin
- Cake Flour – 2 cups
- Baking Powder – 1 Tbsp
- Pinch of baking Soda
- Salt – 1 Tbsp
- Granulated Sugar – 1 to 1/2 cup
- Brown Sugar – 2 Tbsp
- Melted Butter – 1/2 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Yoghurt – 1 Tbsp
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Extract
- Pineapple juice (from the tin)
1. Heat 2 Tbps of butter with brown sugar for 2-3 mins. (Do not heat for long)
2. Grease the pan using this melted butter mixture.
3. Arrange the pineapple slices in the pan
4. Add the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl – Cake flour, Baking powder, Baking soda, Salt, and Sugar
5. In another bowl, add the wet ingredients and give a mix – Melted Butter, Eggs, pineapple juice, Vanilla extract, milk, and Yoghurt.
6. Gradually, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and give a quick mix.
7. Lastly, pour this mixture on top of the pineapple slices and cook in the oven at 175 deg Celcius for 45 mins.
NOTE: Baking time may vary depending upon the appliance. Check regularly.
– Kavi & Ninja